- ISSN: 1230-3291
A yearbook which publishes works in Polish (with an abstract in English) and English. Between the years 1953–1957 the Bulletin appeared as a section of Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae; from 1957 untill 1986 it constituted a section of the Botanical News, and since 1987 it has been issued as a separate insert. From the very beginning the Bulletin has had its own editorial office responsible for its preparation. Ludmiła Karpowiczowa was the Bulletin’s editor untill 1974. Then, between 1974–1982, this position was held by Bogusław Molski, then from 1982 to 1990 by Aleksander Łukasiewicz. Since 1991 (the first issue was published in 1992), the Bulletin has been published as an independent yearbook with its own numeration. Eight volumes of this yearbook containing 54 sheets in total (vol. 39–46) were published between 1991 and 1998. The first issues of this magazine contained 5 sheets; by 1985 they included 10. From the begining until 2008 the position of the yearbook’s Editor-in-Chief was taken by Jerzy Puchalski. The editorial office of the Bulletin was seated in the PAS Botanical Garden in Powsin near Warsaw, from where the distribution of the aforementioned publication took place as well. Until 2008 17 volumes were published.
In 2009 the publication of the Bulletin of Botanical Gardens, Museums and Collections was discontinued, however, in Botanical News one can find a section called “Botanical Gardens, Museums and Collections”.